|Arguably one of the world's most amazing bookstores|
• Description: Join a small-group, fun, thorough eye-opener tour of Buenos Aires! Scroll (way) down for extensive information & detail!
• When: 10 am, daily 365 days/year, rain or shine (by reservation only: booking ahead is necessary as walks may fill-up or be cancelled)
• Duration: 3 hours
• Price: US$60 p/p
• Discounts: 15% discount for the second person
• Meet: We meet at the Corner of Florida & Paraguay Sts. (map). Also, you can get printable, bilingual 'show-the-taxi-driver' directions here, or see our map here.
• Note: These are 3hr walking tours in english. Each includes over 40 main city landmarks, one or two open green spaces and some off-the-beaten-track portions of the city. This is not a strenuous walk, but we will be walking quite a bit, so bring comfortable shoes. At some point in our walk --time & weather permitting-- we'll stop for coffee or pop (and bathrooms) at some emblematic cafe of historical value. Snacks, drinks, hotel pickup, transportation, foot massage, mid-life-counseling, good sense of humour and gratuities are not included. Listed below, you will find some ot the landmarks we will walk by:
• Some key sights: