|The ultra-rich ranchers: The Anchorena's Palace --Paris in South America|
• Description: Semi-private tour (2-8 ppl. max.) Scroll (way) down for extensive details!
• When: Available 10:00am (or ask!) daily 365 days/year, rain or shine
• Duration: 2.5 hours (approximately)
• Price: USD $41 p/p 2 people minimum. Ask about single person and large group pricing.
• Discounts: Each 7 people, one is free of charge (approx. 15% discount)
• Meet: Hotel pickup is available at downtown hotels for a small additional fee (USD $20) if you let us know with at least 24hs advance advise. Otherwise your guide will wait for you at the door, outside the 'Florida Garden' cafe, corner of 899 Florida St (with Paraguay St) on the main pedestrian street, downtown, holding a small 'BA-Walking-Tours' sign. Get printable, bilingual ('good-for-taxi' or asking) directions here, or see map here.
• Note: After this ultra-enjoyable walk you will understand Buenos Aires (and Argentina!!) much better. It includes over 25 main city landmarks (different from our other walks). This is not a strenuous walk. At some point (time permitting) we may stop for coffee or refreshments at some emblematic cafe of cultural or historical value. Snacks, drinks, hotel pickup, transportation, foot massage, mid-life-counseling, good sense of humour and gratuities are not included (actually massage, counseling and good sense of humour are not even available!).
• Some key sights: