|Experience Buenos Aires with your own, dedicated, private guide|
• Description: Scroll (way) down for extensive information!
• When: Available each 30mins. between 9:00am and 3:00pm, daily 365 days/year, rain or shine
• Duration: 4 to 12 hours: With a minimum of 4 hours, you can extend this tour adding any number of hours... subject to your guide's availability. It is a good idea to contact us with your request in advance before booking.
• Price: USD $100 p/p all tax included ($25/hr). A minimum of 2 people is required (or ask!). Additional hours at $25 per person and hour. Ask about single person and large group pricing.
• Discounts: Each 7 people, one is free of charge (approx. 15% discount)
• Meet: Hotel pickup is available at downtown hotels for a small additional fee (USD $20) if you let us know with at least 24hs advance advise. Otherwise your guide will wait for you at the door, outside the 'Florida Garden' cafe, corner of 899 Florida St (with Paraguay St) on the main pedestrian street, downtown, holding a small 'BA-Walking-Tours' sign. Also, you can get printable, bilingual 'show-the-taxi-driver' directions here, or see our map here.
• Note: These are +4hr walking tours in english. Each includes over 40 main city landmarks, one or two open green spaces and some off-the-beaten-track portions of the city. This is not a strenuous walk, but we will be walking quite a bit, so bring comfortable shoes. At some point in our walk we'll stop for coffee or pop (and bathrooms) at some emblematic cafe of historical value. Snacks, drinks, hotel pickup, transportation, foot massage, mid-life-counseling, good sense of humour and gratuities are not included. Listed below, you will find some ot the landmarks we will walk by:
Reservations (text/call/Whatsapp) in English:
Tel. +1 (250) 884-8787
Call your guide / guides on duty:
Tel. +(54 9 11) 2578-1111 [15-2578-1111 locally]