|Tango in San Telmo|
• Description: Scroll (way) down for extensive information about BA-in-one-Day Tour of Buenos Aires!
• When: Start 10am, daily 365 days/year, rain or shine (Start earlier/later? Ask us!)
• Duration: approx. 7 hours (10am to 1pm, then a light-lunch intermission with your choice of lunch --cost not included-- at some typical local place (usually famous La Biela Café at Recoleta) and then we continue walking from 2pm to 5pm approx.)
• Price: USD $124.99 p/p all tax included. Ask about later departures and Private and Large Group pricing.
• Meet: Hotel pickup is available at downtown hotels for a small additional fee (USD $20) depending on availability, if you let us know with at least 24hs advance advise. Otherwise your guide will wait for you at the door, outside the 'Florida Garden' cafe, corner of 899 Florida St (with Paraguay St) on the main pedestrian street, downtown, holding a small 'BA-Walking-Tours' sign. Get printable, bilingual ('good-for-taxi' or asking) directions here, or see map here.
• Note: This is a fun & comprehensive walking tour in English. It was specifically designed by our guides for savvy travelers with little time or tight agendas. It includes over 75 main city landmarks and lots of stories and explanations as well as off-the-beaten-track portions of the Historical Downtown, Recoleta, Palermo, Barrio Norte and La Boca neighbourhoods (La Boca is only offered as optional depending on your guide's availability and not included in the BA-In-One-Day Walk).
This is the tour to get some insight into local life, to learn about our local food, to see what the locals do and to have an authentic local cultural experience”. With this tour combination you will be able to leave the city with the feeling that you have fully experienced Buenos Aires.
After this enjoyable Day Tour of Buenos Aires walk you will understand Buenos Aires (and Argentina!!) much better. It includes over 75 main city landmarks, and though it is not a strenuous walk, it is a long one: to see all these landmarks we do need to keep a quick pace--or cover a bit less: you decide. Full itinerary will be covered depending on time and circumstances at time of tour. We'll stop for coffee, snacks or refreshments along the walk, at emblematic cafes of cultural or historical value. Snacks, drinks, hotel pickup, transportation, foot massage, mid-life-counseling, good sense of humour and gratuities are not included (actually massage, counseling and good sense of humour are not even available!).
• Some key sights:
Note: If you want to wrap-up your experience of all that is relevant to BA in just one day, you can also book our 'Tango Night Out' as well for that night, and relax enjoying a superb, typical Tango dinner-show.