|Amazing food: Locro, Carbonada, Salads, Empanadas and much more deliciousness...|
• Description: Scroll (way) down for extensive information!
• When: 7:30 pm daily 365 days/year, rain or shine (this tour is only available by booking ahead through our 'Booking' menu entry above)
• Duration: 4 hours (7:30pm to 11:30pm. Soon after we start—and early by local standards—we will stop for dinner 'a la carte' (you choose) at some unforgettable typical-Argentine-food place of our choice (cost is included—we pay). We choose different restaurants each day (you can join every night if you wish!!), and we will advise you on the foods to choose and their history (vegeterian options are always available). Excellent drinks and beer are included but wine and beef are not and are optionally available (on you: we advise, you choose, you pay).
• Price: USD $100 p/p all tax included ($25/hr). A minimum of 2 people is required. Additional hours at $25 per person and hour. Ask about single person and large group pricing.
• Discounts: n/a
• Meet: Hotel pickup is available at downtown hotels for a small additional fee (USD $20) if you let us know with at least 24hs advance. Unless otherwise specified, these tours meet 7:30pm at the downtown corner of Santa Fe Av. and Callao Av., at the door of the coffee store. Your guide will be holding a 'BA-Walking-Tours' sign. See map here.
• Note: Please note this is not a tour about drinking (though drinks are OK). Booze is not a cultural mainstay here: Going out at night, walking around, cafe & restaurant hopping, people-watching, enjoying outstanding food and ending the night with some treat (much later and somewhere else) are!
• Some key sights: