|Arguably one of the world's most amazing bookstores|
• Description: Semi-private tour (2-8 ppl. max.) Scroll (way) down for extensive details!
• When: Available 10:00pm (or ask!) daily, 365 days/year, rain or shine
• Duration: 4 hours (approximately)
• Price: USD $99 p/p all tax included. A minimum of 2 people is required. Ask about single person and large group pricing.
• Discounts: Each 7 people, one is free of charge (approx. 15% discount)
• Meet: Hotel pickup is available at downtown hotels for a small additional fee (USD $20) if you let us know with at least 24hs advance advise. Otherwise your guide will wait for you at the door, outside the 'Florida Garden' cafe, corner of 899 Florida St (with Paraguay St) on the main pedestrian street, downtown, holding a small 'BA-Walking-Tours' sign. Get printable, bilingual ('good-for-taxi' or asking) directions here, or see map here.
• Note: This is a 4hr walking tour in english. It includes over 40 main city landmarks, one or two open green spaces and some off-the-beaten-track portions of the city. This is not a strenuous walk, but we will be walking quite a bit, so bring comfortable shoes. At some point in our walk --time & weather permitting-- we'll stop for coffee or pop (and bathrooms) at some emblematic cafe of historical value. Snacks, drinks, hotel pickup, transportation, foot massage, mid-life-counseling, good sense of humour and gratuities are not included. Listed below, you will find some ot the landmarks we will walk by:
• Some key sights: